Saturday, November 03, 2007

You like colors but can you name them?

I love colors! I specially like blue and green ones, but I have to admit, I dont know so much about which blue is particularly turquoise and which is tiffany, and which green is an evergreen, or which is sage! That is why today, I am very excited and totally thrilled to come across chir.ag website that features Name That Color. A very useful, user-friendly, and very direct, all you have to do is select a color, and the website will tell you what the color is called! So if you are a designer or an artist that want to express your style with color, not only can you use it well, but you can also identify each color by their names! Check it our yourself and have an exciting new color knowledge at Name That Color.

No Comment - Post a comment

This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment