Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Test Your Reading Skill

I learned English from school, and it is only a secondary language where I grow up. So I interacted with people around me in our dialect and the only way I learned English was through our school, where it was part of our curriculum. I remember that I had a hard time with the English reading comprehension activity we had at school. I did so much better in mathematics, that is why I took engineering course in college. Back in my elementary days, sometimes (not always) I used to read a whole paragraph in English and could not fully comprehend the whole message. I should say though that I am a lot better with my reading comprehension than how I did back then, during in my elementary days.

What about you, how is your reading skills? Check out this reading test today.

No Comment - Post a comment

This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment